1. When you ask the customer if they’re ready to order and they say ‘yes’ but then take ten minutes to decide on what to get. go ahead, lady, take your time, as you can see i only have five other tables to serve.
2. When you run a hot large pizza to a table that is covered with cups, plates, and other shit and the customers just look at you scorching your hands while they do nothing to clear the table.
3. When you have a handful of tables, food to be ran, orders to place in, and dishes to clear but you can’t do any of that because you’re on the phone waiting for the person on the other line to decide what to get. PLAN OUT WHAT YOU WANT TO EAT BEFORE YOU CALL IN!
4. When the customer gets made at you because they don’t like the food. Sorry, i didn’t make it. but if i did, it would probably have snot in it.
5. When you’re customer asks you what type of food you have. You’re at a pizza shop, idiot. We have pizza.
6. When a customer orders something that isn’t on the menu. ” i can i have baked garlic spaghetti” YOU’RE AT OUR HOUSE YOU PLAY BY OUR RULES.
7. BAD TIPPERS. you have enough money for a large pizza and garlic knots but not enough to show a little appreciation to the person you gave it to you. fuck you!
A man just walked past me and said “excuse me, but you look very nice tonight darlin” I said thank you and he said you’re welcome and walked off. And that is how you compliment a woman without harassing them
No, that is still unsolicited, and thus, harassment. No amount of “darlins” is gonna make me not want to punch your ass for coming on to me without provocation.
UR SO STUPID
It’s ok yo be complimented!
Final dropped some acid last night. It’s been months! Dropped it st 12:30 when Malta came home and watched Pink Floyds ‘The Wall’. What the fuck! I need to find out who animated the cartoon segments. The night sky was sparkling and the air was light. It was a smooth trip, indeed. Can’t wait for the next trip!